Here are just a few of the benefits of entering...
- Get noticed - Winners are actively on the radar for leading specialist retailers and wholesalers in the UK who support and judge the awards. All winners will also be sent a “winners pack” which will include a placard for you to display within your retail space and at your Farm Shop & Deli Show exhibitor stand which will draw attention from potential buyers.
- Get feedback – Receive personalised feedback from the judges who will be assessing all aspects of your product from business model to packaging, to taste and functionality. The feedback has always been greatly valued by previous entrants who have been able to adapt and grow thanks to hearing constructive feedback from industry experts.
- Featured Session at Farm Shop & Deli Show – Select winners may also be asked to take part in a live session at the Farm Shop & Deli Live Stage, discussing their winning products and how they achieved success.
- Raise your profile – Our extensive marketing and PR campaign means you can benefit from exposure and generate positive PR across the market, including our own Farm Shop & Deli News brought to you by The Grocer.
- Coverage in The Grocer - Gold winners will be featured in The Grocer.
- Add value to your retail proposition in store and online.
- Benchmark your products against your competitors.
- The chance to showcase your achievements at the Farm Shop & Deli Show to a key audience of farm shop and deli retailers.
- Make your products stand out from the rest with a Farm Shop & Deli Product Awards Winner accreditation sticker.
"The Farm Shop & Deli Product Awards was a great opportunity for us at Ragley Estate Meats to show what we produce each week for our customers, to get gold was really the icing on the cake, and something we as a team are very proud of."
"We feel we are doing things right, and the award was a great reminder that people are enjoying what we are doing. We try to create products where everything is as brilliant as we can get it, and we take great pride in that."
"As with any new product and a new business, to win such an accolade is incredibly reaffirming, and shows we are making something that has appeal to the consumer."
“We are really careful about what competitions we enter. Some awards hold real gravitas, and the Farm Shop & Deli Show Product Awards were important for us to connect with the types of retail businesses we support.”
“Receiving an award from The Farm Shop & Deli is great recognition for Glenilen Farm. As a small Irish business, we believe in keeping things as natural as possible when it comes to our Glenilen Farm produce, so it’s brilliant to see people appreciate that.”
“We wear our ‘Handmade in Hampshire' badge with pride. The Farm Shop & Deli Product Awards allows us to showcase what can be achieved with that handcrafted approach and winning an award is a wonderful payoff for all the hard work. We're delighted to have that industry recognition."