FARM SHOP & DELI PRODUCT AWARDS 2022 TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By entering the Awards, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the Entry Form.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- You may enter as many products as based on the categories being judged – please ensure the product is entered under the correct category and if relevant, sub-category. Please ensure you read specific category requirements relating to both delivery of the product as well as specific cooking requirements if appropriate
- DELIVERY - please ensure all product/s are delivered by latest 9.45am on the day of the category you have selected to enter your product/s. A member of the team will be onsite to assist with your entry registration.
- Address for delivery / drop-off:
Farm Shop & Deli Competition Theatre
Hall 6, stand number L241
- The Organiser reserves the right to reallocate an entry to another Category if it considers it to be more appropriate.
- Entries must be submitted online and must be submitted no later than 11.59 p.m. on Thursday 7th April 2022. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted in full, with full contact details and payment in full. In addition, submission of an entry can only occur once these terms and conditions have been accepted and once consent has been provided that the Farm Shop & Deli Product Awards organiser.
- Entries must include the name of the person responsible for submitting the product/s and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
- An HACCP must be carried out on all products and available if requested.
- Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
- The Awards will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
- Winners will be announced at the Farm Shop & Deli Show taking place 25th to 27th April 2022 and will be listed on the Farm Shop & Deli Show website at www.farmshopanddelishow.co.uk/awards.
- The judges may decline to make an award for any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
- The Award winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze) will each receive a certificate.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The decision of the chairman of judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- Winners may be required to take part in some pre- and post-event marketing and publicity, and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
- Entrant’s consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the Awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
- Any winner may publicise its Award provided the year in which it was won is stated.
- Entrants and Finalists wishing to attend and watch the judging will need to register to visit Farm Shop & Deli Show 2022. The show runs from 25 - 27 April 2022, NEC Birmingham.
- The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.